T-minus 72 days!
On Thursday, August 17th 2017 we will be hosting our THIRD ANNUAL IPDS Tech Summit!
The Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay doesn’t know what’s coming this year. We’re bringing the heat: more solutions, more prizes, more raffles, more activities, more sponsors! Without our attendees and sponsors from past years, this event wouldn’t be at the level it is today – so THANK YOU if you have attended or sponsored in the past, you have made the 2017 IPDS Tech Summit possible. Missed it? Check out the recap from the 2016 Tech Summit here.
Now for the starting lineup...
IPDS VIRTUAL TREASURE HUNT.
We have chosen a prize for this in the $300-500 range on Amazon that YOU can win!
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- One clue in the form of a riddle will be shared per week (12 weeks until the Tech Summit!)
- Keep track of your riddle answers each week, you will need them at the end! You can check with Michelle to see if you have the correct answers, she will be happy to keep you on track.
- At the end of the 12 weeks there will be a riddle recap AND one last challenge – to spell out the name of the prize for this challenge.
- Search the name on Amazon and find the correct item.
- Once you have found the item, send the link to the item to [email protected]
- If you are the first to correctly find the item and send it to Michelle, YOU WIN THAT PRIZE!
In this contest, you will solve 12 riddles – each yielding a one word answer. The final clue will challenge you to find specific letters from these words to form the final answer. So collect your answers each week because you will need them for the last clue.
*We prefer that you do NOT Google the riddles each week to find the answers. But if you do, then it will come down to speed during the last week once the riddle recap is posted. First email to [email protected] with the correct link to the pre-selected prize wins.
*No, you cannot just choose random items on Amazon and send Michelle the links saying you want them. Doing so will NOT get you those items.
*You must be registered to win, and present at the Tech Summit to collect the prize.
WEEK 1 RIDDLE:
The more it dries, the more wet it gets. What is it?
Hint: 5 letters
Remember to keep track of all your riddle answers so you can spell out the name of the prize at the end!
Convinced yet? Click the image to express your interest in attending and we’ll send you the invite.
Stay tuned as our journey for the prize and the countdown to the IPDS Tech Summit continues!
The IPDS Tech Summit is FREE to qualified registrants.
We will be having a silent auction at the IPDS Tech Summit in memory of Allen Thomas, a former IPDS employee who lost his battle with esophageal cancer on April 22nd, 2016.